Key holding Services, in a professional sense, is the act of keeping a spare key to a residential or commercial premise for use in case the primary key is lost or stolen. Code 3 Security Key holding likes to take this one step further by providing additional services such as rapid response to:
- Burglar and Intruder Alarm Activations
- Access to tradesmen or contractors
- Gas leaks, floods and power cuts
- Void property inspections
- Lock up and unlocking of property
- and many more…
Our personal approach to the services we provide enables us to take on the role of a trusted friend protecting your property – a friend who is fully vetted, comprehensively trained, properly equipped and always available.
HOW IT WORKS
- We conduct a brief survey of your home or commercial property to familiarise ourselves with the layout and your alarm system as well as to determine entry procedures and operational guidelines for our attending Key Guards.
- A set of keys to the property are collected and a receipt is issued for your records. The keys are sealed and coded in our secure control room and will only be accessed by SIA licensed staff when we need to attend your property.
- When we are informed of an alarm activation or a call out is requested, our Key Guards are dispatched to your premises with the keys to investigate the cause. If the situation is considered serious, you or your nominated emergency contact will be contacted for further instructions. Otherwise, we will operate within the agreed operational guidelines. If required, we can arrange for the attendance of emergency services or repair companies to ensure that your premises are left fully secure. If there is a fault with your alarm system, we will arrange for an alarm engineer to attend as soon as possible. If your alarm system is linked to an Alarm Receiving Centre, the system will be reset in accordance with the reset policy of the alarm company.
- Your property will then be re-secured and a comprehensive report will be emailed to you for your information.